Research of the Active ingredient KB0399 (kluyveromyces Marxianus Van der Walt B0399) provided by Turval labs SRl. KB0399 is the unique, active certified, ingredient coupled with specific vitamins, amino acids and minerals that make up our final even further enhanced products. All technical information is copyright and not to be distributed or modified without our written consent. All information is to be used only for educational purposes and not as a therapeutic self diagnosed, cure to any problems, unless recommended by a certified practitioner.
Note: Research conducted with trade name product Turval 3,5,6,12,16 (TM of Turval Labs Srl) Galozyme TM Canine , Equine, Daily , Sport, Swine , Bovine, Poultry, Feline , Avian, Camelid,are the enhanced North American version of Turval products. Some grammatical errors present in trial documentation are due to language translation.
- Horse Colics, prevention with probiotics
- Colic, Diarrhea and generally poor conditions
- Horse Intestine
- Prevent colic
- Trial#35b: Comparative experimentation in relation to the efficacy of probiotics in animal nutrition
- Digestive problems in horses
- Colic in horses, Turval success
- Probiotics for horses:pH colon
- Lactic yeast for stallion´s sperm quality
Camels & Camelids
- The importance of natural active yeasts
- Trial#10: Use of lactic yeast in camels during weaning
- Trial#63: Effect of probiotic Turval5 camelids
- Trial#11: Experimental Evaluation Of The Auxinic Effect Of Probiotic Turval Swine In 2nd Postweaning Phase Piglets
- Trial#12: Experimental Evaluation Of The Auxinic Effect Of Probiotic Turval Swine In Piglets In Preweaning Phase
- Trial#35: Comparative Experimentation In Relation To The Efficacy Of Probiotics In The Zootechnical Diet
- Trial#51a: Efficacy of Turval B0399 on the growth and conversion index on weaned piglets up to 25kg with recommended dosage
- Trial#51b: Effects of Turval 16 Swine in the diet of the weaned piglet on: value of intestinal pH, concentration of total E. Coli in the feces and intestines
- Trial#71: Efficacy of Turval B0399 on the growth and conversion index on weaned piglets up to 35kg
- Trial#79: Effects of Turval B0399 in the diet of the weaned piglet; Tolerance test and effects on the intestine microorganism
- Trial#65: Experimental evaluation of improvement in quality and quantity of milk production resulting from administration of two different probiotics: Saccaromice cerevisae vs Kluyveromyces B0399.
- Trial#44: Experimental evaluation of improving effect of TURVAL 4 cattle probiotic on fattening process yield.
- Trial#46: Effects of turval 4 cattle (probiotic) on quality and quantity of milk production
- Trial#23: The effect of the probiotic TURVAL B0399 on the digestive utilization capacity of young ostrich (preliminary trial)
- Triall#19: The results of this trial demonstrate that Turval B0399 is able to exercise its probiotica action with evident auxinico effects.)